June 16, 2011
The Fannin County Sheriff's Association is made up of both Sheriff's Office employees and citizens of the county. Our mission is to be proactive and to promote a positive change in our community by providing programs to assist ineducation and communication. We are requesting those in our county to help with cash donations to go toward the funding of these programs for our community.
Listed are just some of the programs that donors will be sponsoring:
- Youth and Adult drug and alcohol awareness programs
- Summer school programs to help keep kids active
- High school scholarship program open to graduating Seniors in 2012
- Community programs on crime, theft and burglary awareness
- Lasting Impressions Bear Program (provides a new 10" stuffed bear to a child who suffers from a traumatic event)
- Equipment (for Sheriff's Office)
- Concession trailer and supplies (100% of profit will go to funding the programs)
By contributing to the above programs, you are not only providing support to the youth and citizens of Fannin County, but you are also helping to provide comfort, education, knowledge and assistance in changing another person's life. We welcome donations of any amount. All donors will receive vehicle window decals and newspaper recognition. However, we do offer Gold, Silver and Bronze memberships. These members will receive a vehicle window decal, radio, newspaper and event recognition and their individual or company name on display at events. Donors who sponsor the concession trailer and/or equipment will have their individual name or company name and their logo placed on the trailer. Larger donation amounts will increase the size of the display. A full trailer sponsorship will have a full-size display.
Bronze memberships are $250.
Silver memberships are $500.
Gold memberships are $1000.
We do appreciate every donation because each one helps to reach our goal. Your contribution will help change someone's life.
Donations made by check should be addressed to the Fannin County Sheriff's Association, PO Box 766, Bonham, TX 75418. A thank you letter and receipt for your donation will be sent by mail or to your e-mail address. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at 214-707-1578.
Deputy Terry Atchley
|< Prev||Next >|